Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I'm Back in SoCal!



It's finally break which means two things: 1. CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE. and 2. I SURVIVED MY FIRST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE. (shoutout to everyone else that survived their fall semester/quarter as well!) As you can tell from these pictures, it's a bit obvious that I am no longer in San Francisco. Not only am I here because the dorms have been locked up for the next month, but I have made the decision to move back to Southern California.

Although I really wanted to love the San Francisco vibes and adapt to the culture of the city, I realized that it is simply not for me, and that's okay!  I have gone through a lot of changes this year and have been exposed to all sorts of places, people, food, you get the gist. During this process I have learned a lot about myself, the kind of person I want to be in my life, and what I hope to achieve in my lifetime. Not going to lie, some pretty deep stuff has gone through my mind. I am not sure where I will end up in the next year but I'm planning to continue my studies at a local college in my hometown and end up transferring to a larger university. With the new year brings new adventures and I believe it's important to take risks while we are all still young!

With this transition in my life, I plan to take the new year as an opportunity to set some goals for myself.  Yes, I am aware that it is still 2014 but it's really never too early to start making improvements on your living habits! But, that is a post that is yet to be revealed;)

With that said, I think I've said all I've wanted to say about my life, friends. I hope everyone is having a joyous holiday season and eats lots of Christmas cookies and candy canes! If you have read until this point, I thank you very much!


Bye for now!
Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com