Sunday, September 7, 2014

First Month of College




I can't believe it's already been a month! ..well, almost a month but we're on week four of school.  I'm still really adjusting to everything here; getting used to the luxurious life of public transportation, the exquisite living conditions of living in the dorms with two roommates, and we can't forget about the impecable food of the cafeteria.  I mean it's not that bad, really, but still a change!  Living in San Francisco, I'm really blessed with the location and beauty of this place. (like really, look at these pictures. I live here!) 

College is a lot different than anything I've ever experienced in my life.  But here, at USF, it's not your "typical" college experience.  There isn't a football team or much Greek life, so it kind of forces you to branch out and find other things to do! I mean, I'm not going to lie.. that has made it a little tough to find friends other than the people in your dorm especially when you're swamped with homework too. But I really feel like this school has helped me adapt to living like an adult here.  

After the first few weeks, it really hit me how fast my freshman year is going to go by.  It gets me really excited for the future! Now that I really, know what I want to do with my life, I'm ready to get started with it! But that topic is another post;)  Once again, if you made it to the bottom of this post a thank your sweet soul.

XO
Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com